The offer includes
- 3 nights at Svalbard Hotell | Polfareren including breakfast.
- The festival hotel offer is valid for the period 23 – 26 February 2023.
A 3-course dinner at Restaurant Polfareren.
Price per person in shared double room: nok 4.150
Price per person I single room nok 6.945
The festival pass is personal, and gives you a 25% discount. You will get access to these four concerts:
Thursday 23 Feb – Opening Concert
Friday 24 Feb – Taco night & Habaneroz
Saturday 25 Feb – Concert in Mine no 7
Sunday 26 Feb – Opphav (Origin)
Buy your festival pass here! Pick up of festival pass at Kulturhuset at the festival stand during the festival week.
Henning Kraggerud, violinist/composer
Amalie Stalheim, cellist
Petter Richter, guitarist
Arctic Philharmonic, orchestra
Catharina Chen, violin
Marcus Paus, composer
Sander Tingstad, violin
Mads Erik Odde, accordion
Charming boutique hotel, Arctic taste experiences
Svalbard Hotell | Polfareren is located at the very centre of Longyearbyen. With walking distance to shopping centre and shops, restaurants, and cafes, it is the perfect place to experience the nature and Longyearbyen’s urban life. Here you can enjoy a convenient and comfortable accommodation and a complimentary breakfast buffet.
The hotel’s Restaurant Polfareren draws inspiration from Nordic cuisine and focuses on Nordic ingredients that are handled in a delicious and innovative way. During your stay you will also visit the critically acclaimed Huset Restaurant, where a 6-course Nordic taste menu with Arctic tasting experiences is served.
February in pastel colours
Svalbard has just said goodbye to the dark season and the days are now bright and colourful. The sky draws Svalbard in pastel, and it is a truly winter paradise. February is considered the favourite month of the year for many of the permanent residents of Longyearbyen because it is finally time for longer day trips after the dark season. The evenings are still dark, which gives the opportunity to see the fascinating Northern Lights.
The eventful winter is in full swing and cafes, restaurants, and cultural events are filled with a lively atmosphere. Arctic Chamber Music Festival guarantees unforgettable moments with a program packed with unique music performances, exciting dining experiences and mighty nature.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer applies for the dates 24. – 27 February 2022.
- At the time of booking 50% payment, rest payment 30 payment before arrival
- * Correct times will be announced and minor changes in the program may occur.
- ** The exclusive guided tour with Mine nr.3 requires a minimum number of 10 persons. If there is less persons registrated the activity will be cancelled.
- Flight tickets is not included.
- Activities are subject to weather and snow conditions.
- Please advise of any food allergies prior to departure.
- This offer applies for booking through email@example.com